Send your thoughts to BostonRevue@gmail.com or leave a comment! Or friend us on Facebook!

Stay Tuned, Forks...

Hey Forks! Longtime, no eat! I've got a couple revues coming your way, so stay tuned!

March 1, 2011

What are you doing @ 7pm???



I'd love to insert Dick Vitale's voice here to shout at you: It's March Maddness on Boston Revue!!!

Check back @ 7pm to see if your entry was chosen for my  Final Four.

Brief Reminder:  I will be picking 4 random entries tonight.  Then this month I will dine @ all 4 restaurants (I know, tough life, right?).  All 4 restaurants will be subject to same ranking system.  The restaurant that tallies the highest score will be ranked #1 and win.  If you entered said restaurant, you will WIN a $25 Phantom Gourmet Gift card!!!

***You DO STILL have time to submit entries.  They're constantly trickling.  It's not too late.  7pm is your deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment