Send your thoughts to BostonRevue@gmail.com or leave a comment! Or friend us on Facebook!

Stay Tuned, Forks...

Hey Forks! Longtime, no eat! I've got a couple revues coming your way, so stay tuned!

June 6, 2011

Joe Fish Revisted

Joe Fish - You know it!



Hey buds!  I want to fill you in on the best Fish n Chips I've ever had.  You may recall that a few months back we had a Guest Blogger, who wrote a really fun revue about Joe Fish, up on the North Shore.  (See above link to refresh your memory.)

Well!  I just happened to be up that way for a Miss Iesha's dance recital and our little group made the brilliant decision to celebrate over at JF.  I was so excited, as I often get overly excited at the prospect of food.

Their newspaper style menu was filled with a lot of tempting items.  Every Haddock dish caught my eye, especially the Haddock Maria which was covered in tomatoes, wine, artichokes and capers.  That was a top contender for me.  But in the end, I made a snap judgement to get the Fish n Chips.

I don't use Tarter Sauce & I don't squeeze lemon all over fish.  Now that you know that, I want to tell you that this was the best Fish n Chips I have ever consumed.  It was perfect.  Light, flakey, summery, not overly greasy.  You need to have it.

And while you're there, you might as well get a glass of the Sangria and a Ceaser Salad.  This can only heighten your sure-to-be wonderful dining experience.  And you know, you might as well, then, eat the rolls.  This will set your experience above and beyond.  Especially if they're piping hot, right out of the oven.

I kid you not when I tell you that on my drive in to work today, thinking about writing this blog, I was seriously craving the Fish n Chips.  And I have never wanted seafood at 8am. 

Joe Fish gets an entire school of fishies from this monger.  Check it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment