Send your thoughts to BostonRevue@gmail.com or leave a comment! Or friend us on Facebook!

Stay Tuned, Forks...

Hey Forks! Longtime, no eat! I've got a couple revues coming your way, so stay tuned!

February 15, 2011

Boston Revue's March Madness!!!

Hey 'buds! Welcome to Boston Revue March Madness!!!
Here we go! Starting tonight, I need your help to get March Madness underway. I need your suggestions of places to dine out in March. If I take your selection, you will automatically be entered into the rankings to win the NCAA…wait…to win a $25 Phantom Gourmet Giftcard!

Let me detail this thing out for you:
1. Please start bombarding our FB Inbox with legitimate suggestions (McDonalds and any places outside MA or RI won't be considered)
2. At Random, I will pick the Final Four and annouce these top 4 ranked restaurants on March 1st.
3. Throughout March I will keep you aware of my dining experiences and let you know about the date I will announce the winner of the $25 Gift Card.

So let your 'buds be your (er, my) guide and send me your suggestions starting NOW!

PS - Coming soon to a Facebook near you - Boston Revue joins the social network!!!

PPS - If you win, you have to be comfortable giving me your address so I can mail you the card. I will post a photo of the gift card purchase receipt onto my website & FB so all can see, too.

3 comments:

  1. Cronin’s Pubic House – 23 Des Moines Rd, Quincy Mass on St. Patty’s Day (which falls perfectly on a Thursday this year). They have a bagpiper out front all afternoon so you can’t miss it. Cornbeef, Guinness, Whiskey and whatever the fourth food group are all well represented. We’ll leave you the keys so you can stumble back to our place after. Bed, couch, basement – wherever I land after Cronin’s is normally comfortable enough a place for some good shut eye.
    Speaking of St. Patty’s – invite your dad to Sidebar on March 12. I feel I was being too ill advices by the “Quarto-Crazy” at your birthday party to properly defend himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your restaurant suggestion, Jeff!!! I will add it to the list of entries to be picked from on March 1st.

    Quatro-Loco, they'll get ya everytime. I will ask Steve-o if he's free on the 12th, but he might be busy kicking a dog or driving the wrong way up a one way street.

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fleming's 217 Stuart Street,Boston,Ma.02116 FLEMING,S SERVES THE FINEST USDA PRIME BEEF;CORN FED,AGED UP TO FOUR WEEKS FOR FLAVOR AND TEXTURE,THEN BROILED AT 1600 DEGREES TO SEAL IN ALL THE JUICES AND FLAVOR.ALL OUR STEAKS ARE SEASONED WITH KOSHER SALT AND BLACK PEPPER;FINISHED WITH A TOUCH OF BUTTER AND FRESHLY CHOPPED PARSLEY.THINGS I HAVR TRIED AND RECOMMEND MAIN FILET MIGNON,PRIME NEW YORK STRIP,AND RIBEYE.YUMMY ENJOY

    ReplyDelete