Send your thoughts to BostonRevue@gmail.com or leave a comment! Or friend us on Facebook!

Stay Tuned, Forks...

Hey Forks! Longtime, no eat! I've got a couple revues coming your way, so stay tuned!

July 13, 2011

UPDATE - You cannot forget the Cornbread!

'Buds!  Please accept our deepest apologies.  Did you notice something was missing from the Border Cafe revue?

Refresh your buds here

Thankfully I was reminded my reader/co-diner, Iesha, that I failed to mention Border Cafe's kick ass Corn Bread..  Neither of us have ever had a peice of corn bread quite so awesome. 

The outside is almost crispy and the inside is soft and spongey.  There a sticky consistancy that is similar to sponge cake.  It's so, so good and hardly crumbles into a mess at all.  That is a huge plus.  Most corn breads are so crummy!

Most dishes come with a side of the corn bread, but you may want to ask for an extra.  I did and I would do it again.  Don't dare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment