Send your thoughts to BostonRevue@gmail.com or leave a comment! Or friend us on Facebook!

Stay Tuned, Forks...

Hey Forks! Longtime, no eat! I've got a couple revues coming your way, so stay tuned!

January 5, 2011

Phantom Gourmet Gift Cards


Ever watch that fun little show on Sunday mornings called The Phantom Gourmet?  (Hungover, lying on the couch, clutching your pillow, trying not to barf while they talk about cheese and mushrooms and pork butt...No?  Just me?)  They tour local restaurants, taste test hundreds of dishes and give you great suggestions.  The food on their episodes always look so good (despite the hangover) and I always want to go to the places they showcase...

...Well, now I can.  And so can YOU!  There's a lovely little thing now called the Phantom Gourmet Gift Card.  Roomie got one for Christmas and I am so excited.  We can take this card and use it anywhere they're accepted!  That's a lot of fun.  Not to mention, if you do not use the entire amount of our card at the restaurant we chose, we can save it and put towards another outing to any other PG approved restaurant!  As Miley Cyrus would say, that's pretty cool.

The website is a little funky, but once it works, it shows you the list of restaurants, by region, that approve the PG card.  I highly suggest buying some of these, at your local mall kiosks, for gifts...I know I'd be happy to get one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment