Send your thoughts to BostonRevue@gmail.com or leave a comment! Or friend us on Facebook!

Stay Tuned, Forks...

Hey Forks! Longtime, no eat! I've got a couple revues coming your way, so stay tuned!

November 26, 2010

Be my guest, Be my guest!


Well, Forks, I'm not offering to tell jokes or do tricks with my fellow candlesticks.  But I am offering you a jobZootaleur!

Qualifications: Must have appetite, tastebuds, willingness to leave the house, possess motor skills, such as putting your fork to mouth and have the ability to form sentences!  If you meet these qualifications, please continue reading, below.

Guest Revue-er Wanted: A reader of my blog who is willing to revue their own dining experience and allow me post it on this blog.  Your entry can be long and elaborte, it can be your own format, your own style.  It can be something as simple as, "I really enjoyed the McFish sandwich at McDonald's.  Extra tarter sauce really increases it's value.".  There is no right or wrong.

So!  I'm accepting applications and am ready to begin this screening process.  Please submit your entries to: kristenelizabethsweeney@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment