Send your thoughts to BostonRevue@gmail.com or leave a comment! Or friend us on Facebook!

Stay Tuned, Forks...

Hey Forks! Longtime, no eat! I've got a couple revues coming your way, so stay tuned!

August 12, 2009

OpenTable.com

http://www.opentable.com/

Friends, Romans, Countrymen...lend me your...reservation?

Sure, you can call in a reservation to a restaurant..."Excuse me? What's that? HOW many people?". Why not just hop online, since you're already there perusing your restaurant's online menu, and make your reservations at OpenTable.com. And the fun part? For every reservation you make, you earn points on your account towards earning a free gift certificate! I haven't earned on yet, so I can't say where the gift certificate applies. I am fairly certain that it is for the restaurant of your choosing.

It's free, it's easy and I love it. Another cool feature is that it is a Nation-wide service. So if you're on vacation in San Fransisco, you can book your reservation 2 months in advance online from home! It's great.

Just a little tip from me and my "buds". Happy face-stuffing!

No comments:

Post a Comment